- Life-cycle cost savings. Our products have longer life spans than VRLA batteries and fossil fueled generators. Please contact us directly to see how these cost savings can positively impact your company.
- Superior Communications – real-time monitoring, control and system diagnosis is possible from a remote computer. This saves time and money by reducing the need to dispatch technicians for operational changes and upgrades. Lower maintenance costs are realized by analyzing trend data and allowing diagnosis from the engineering support office before going onsite.
- System Efficiency – our fuel cells are currently demonstrating greater efficiency so that less fuel is needed to operate them.
- Prime/Off-Grid Power – with our projected water-cooled fuel cell stack life of 16,000 to 24,000 hours (about 3 years), it becomes possible to use our systems as a continuous or prime source of power.
- Backup Power – We offer two technologies: air cooled for light of normal backup power applications and water-cooled for normal to heavy backup duty use or off-grid, continuous duty applications.
- Scalable power output in the same cabinet space – by adding components to our system, a fuel cell becomes upgradable in the original, standard outside plant (OSP) cabinet. We also have high power density, up to 25 kW can be installed in a typical OSP cabinet. Additionally 25 kW cabinets can be linked to offer solutions up to 100 kW.
- AC and DC voltage options
What advantages does a liquid reformer used with a fuel cell offer?
Lower operational costs, a methanol reformer uses a fuel mixture of pure methanol and de-ionized water which is cheaper than diesel fuel in most worldwide locations.
More fuel storage, compared to using compressed gas hydrogen cylinders liquid fuels contain 5-10 times the hydrogen in the same space or volume occupied by cylinders.
Longer run times, more fuel in the same space directly increases run time between fuel refills. Methanol systems use tank technology similar to diesel or gasoline generators. Tank materials may be plastic or stainless steel with metal tanks preferred. Your refueling interval is set by the tank size that is practical for each location. Health and safety codes will determine how much fuel storage is allowed at your location. Large tanks can allow for prime power or off grid refueling cycles of 1, 2 or even 6 months.
Very low emissions, reformers or crackers are devices which have very, very low emissions, well below any current emissions standards.
Company and Product Advantages
– Fuel cell maintenance is typically 75% less than fossil fueled motor driven generator sets.
– Liquid and air-cooled products offer very cost effective solutions for all environmental and application requirements.
– Very low noise suitable for high density urban environments, multi-story buildings and Natural Wildlife areas
– In business for over 10 years
– Very little or no harmful emissions and meets all current EPA and international environmental standards